Consultant, Quality Analysis
American Red Cross
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
**** As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or qualify for an exemption, except in states where it is prohibited by law. Accordingly, employment is conditioned on providing proof of vaccination or having an approved exemption prior to starting employment ****
Join us—Where your Career is a Force for Good!
WHY CHOOSE US?
As one of the nation’s premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. When you join our team, you have a direct impact on a meaningful mission, and you can help save lives every day. If you share our passion for helping people, join us in this excellent career opportunity. Work where your career is a force for good.
We are committed to the diversity of our workforce and to delivering our programs and services in a culturally competent manner reflecting the communities we serve. Our work environment is collaborative, respectful, and inclusive with a focus on building allyship and a culture of belonging that empowers all team members. Come to learn, grow, and succeed while sharing your passion for making a difference.
The Red Cross supports a variety of cultural and community resource groups for employees and volunteers. From the Ability Network, our Asian American & Pacific Islander Resource Group, the Latino Resource Group, and Red Cross PRIDE, to the Umoja African American Resource Group, our Veterans+ Resource Group, and the Women’s Resource Group, these networks provide connections, mentoring and help give voice to important concerns and opinions.
At the American Red Cross, your uniqueness can shine!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW :
* Identify, analyze, investigate, resolve and/or escalate requests and issues to solve quality problems.
* Conduct highly complex data analysis to identify and assess systemic trends.
* Develop corrective actions to enhance quality. Provide support, development and/or leadership guidance to all volunteers.
* Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures and other applicable Federal, State, and local regulations.
WHERE YOUR CAREER IS A FORCE GOOD
1. Analyze, investigate, resolve and/or escalate highly complex quality problems from various sources and develop corrective actions.
2. Collect and analyze complex data from varied or multiple sources. Generate a range of internal and external reports to include routine, non-routine, regulated, and non-regulated. Ensure reports are accurate, complete, and written in a clear and concise manner for a variety of audiences.
3. Develop technical and regulatory documents and communications.
4. Participate on project teams, task forces, and other cross-functional teams.
5. May serve as subject matter expert and oversee other team members work.
6. Typically has unit-specific duties within the scope of the job.
*This position is remote and can sit anywhere across the country*
The salary range for this position is: $90,000-$95,000.
Note that American Red Cross salaries are aligned to the specific geographic location in which the work is primarily performed. Other factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
Experience: Minimum 7 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and related experience required. Experience in an FDA-regulated environment required.
Skills & Abilities:
* Deep level knowledge of work and industry.
* Ability to provide innovation solutions. Excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively, analyze problems, recommend appropriate solutions, and assimilate information quickly.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills to deal with all levels of staff and external clients.
* Proficient with Microsoft office applications.
*Ability to work on a team.
Travel: May travel 10-20%
*Combination of candidate’s education and general experience satisfies requirements so long as the total years equate to description’s minimum education and general experience years combined (Management experience cannot be substituted).
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
We take care of you, while you take care of others. As a mission-based organization, we believe our team needs great support to do great work. Our comprehensive benefits help you in balancing home and work. With our resources and perks, you have amazing possibilities at the American Red Cross to advance the learn.
• Medical, Dental Vision plans
• Health Spending Accounts & Flexible Spending Accounts
• PTO + Holidays
• 401K with 4% match
• Paid Family Leave
• Employee Assistance
• Disability and Insurance: Short + Long Term
• Service Awards and recognition
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life’s emergencies don’t stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights