Consumer Complaint, NC & CAPA Facilitator-Valent BioSciences LLC
Pace International, LLC
Valent BioSciences is a global organization that embraces a team-focused, fast-paced, challenging, and professional work environment offering its employees room to grow. As a leading supplier of environmentally friendly, highly effective products and services for agriculture, public health, and forestry, we are always looking for people who share our passion and commitment to improving the quality of life for people worldwide. The Valent Biosciences manufacturing site located on an expansive 73-acre site in Osage, IA is a state of the art 130,000 square foot plant and is the largest purpose-built biorational facility in the world. It serves as the manufacturing and quality control center for Valent Biosciences broad portfolio of fermentation products.
JOB SUMMARY and KEY OBJECTIVES
The purpose of this position is to facilitate and manage consumer complaints, Non- Conformances, CAPA, Remedial Actions, Deviations and assist with controlled documentation. The facilitator will also work closely with the BRC. The facilitator will effectively manage all consumer complaints, CAPAs, NC, Deviations, and Remedial action progress until closure. The facilitator will provide frequent updates on all open items/closures. When time permits, the facilitator will assist with controlled documentation as well as other assigned tasks. The facilitator will assist with internal and third-party audit preparation and presentation.
- Liaison between cross-functional teams within Osage, A to Z, Libertyville, and Valent USA customer service.
- Performs scheduling, planning, and monitoring of workflow to meet closure dates.
- Provides continuous improvement opportunities on current processes.
- Manage consumer complaints, nonconformances, CAPAs, and remedial actions.
- Prepare and manage KPI data for accuracy and continuous improvement.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and prepares quarterly reports.
- Assist with management review data and certifying body preparation.
- Assist with communication with our suppliers on quality related issues.
- Assist with the risk-based supplier assessments and audits.
- Manage consumer complaint e-mails.
- Initiate consumer complaint form and manage inter-department communication from complaint initiator to customer and/or business unit leader.
- Substantiate consumer complaints and/or feedback.
- Complaint follow up to ensure customer satisfaction or resolve dissatisfaction.
- Prepare consumer complaint trending and report to Sr. Quality Manager.
- Assist with continuous improvement opportunities derived from complaint trending or current programs.
- Close out and filing of consumer complaints, NC, CAPAs, Deviations, and Remedial actions.
- Proactive in trying to build stronger teams and harmony.
- Ensures Quality Policy and procedures are followed.
- Assist with Bizzmine and Braincube solutions as it pertains to job function.
- Initiates nonconforming investigations and corrective/preventive actions as needed.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS
- Maximize consumer complaint, NC, Deviation, and Remedial action efficiency and meet established goals.
- Provides oversight of area(s) of responsibility and serves as a resource for problem solving and process improvement.
- Supports and ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures of their responsibilities.
- Monitors and ensures implementation of goals to meet established quality assurance, quality control, and quality improvement plans.
- Interacts with internal and external customers to ensure proper process flow and reporting.
- Assist with raw materials supply chain quality program.
- Assists with updating of departmental controlled documents.
- Participates in assigned training.
- Performs other tasks as specified by the Sr. Quality Manager.
- Become proficient in Bizzmine and Braincube.
- Participate in the Internal and External Audit programs.
- Present continuous improvement opportunities as the facilitator and/or observed process.
- May require up to 20% travel and periodically allowed to work off site depending on assignments to be performed.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS and EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree, Associates degree, or actively working toward a business degree.
- 2-3 years of supervisory or process/program management experience.
- Preferred sales experience.
- Consumer complaint resolution experience.
- Good interpersonal communication, public speaking and writing skills.
- Ability to build relationships needed for program success.
- Ability to analyze statistics and identify trends and perform continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ability to create and manage KPIs.
- Good business acumen.
- Understanding the importance of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to think out of the box.
We welcome the opportunity to review your qualifications.
Valent BioSciences LLC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
To apply for this job apply here or visit: