Consumer Insights Manager, B2B and Competitive Insights
Juno Beach, FL
Requisition ID: 67037
Florida Power & Light Company is America’s largest electric company, providing clean, affordable, and reliable electricity to more than 12 million people in Florida. We operate one of the cleanest power generation fleets in the U.S. and our reliability is among the best in the nation. Our goal is to achieve Real Zero carbon emissions from our operations by 2045 by expanding our solar capacity, increasing battery storage and bringing new renewable energy opportunities to Florida, while improving customer affordability and reliability. Are you interested in becoming a game-changer in the energy industry? Join our world-class team today!
Position Specific Description
As part of our Research, Insights and Analytics team, the Consumer Insights Manager, B2B and Competitive Insights is responsible for both qualitative and quantitative research projects with a focus on environmental, social and governance initiatives and business-to-business insights.
This position serves as a key contributor on the team in a broad range of marketing research and analytics activities. A successful candidate will have a background in marketing research and will have experience consulting on research requests, establishing advanced research methodologies, writing and vetting questionnaires and discussions guides, performing data analysis and presenting results to large groups.
Employees in this role are expected to work with a high degree of initiative and independence in anticipating client needs, developing solutions that further the business objectives and ensuring their successful implementation.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Collaborates with business partners to develop an insights roadmap that aligns with key priorities
· Defines the objective of an assigned research project and determines the best methods to use to meet those objectives
· Recommends and manages custom research methodologies such as focus groups, surveys, ethnographies, needs-state analysis, customer segmentation, discreet-choice modeling, conjoint testing, price sensitivity modeling, market sizing, concept testing and others
· Produces and presents work in dashboards, presentations and recurring reports that advise and inspire internal partners to action
· Crafts strong stories that are inclusive of several types of data sources including internal behavioral data, qualitative and quantitative studies, and syndicated research to shape full stories of consumer and market driven data
· Shares recommendations to business partners to drive continuous improvement
· Uses a broad research toolset, including an understanding of complex research methodologies and the ability to execute DIY research projects
· Uses multiple tool such as Confirmit, Qualtrics, SPSS and Sawtooth to holistically manage insights
· Manages the development of a B2B customer advisory panel, including recruiting, engagement and insights sharing
· Manages the development of proprietary research used for thought-leadership pieces and external insights sharing
· Effectively manages multiple vendor relationships
Employees in this role conduct complex operational analyses and lead medium to large project teams that support informed decision making within the business unit.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts analyses and prepares reports that provide operational and/or technical support to business operations
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative research to support medium to large special projects
- Assists with process design and modification for continuous business improvement
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 3+ years
- Bachelor's Degree
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance, Accounting & Business Analytics
Organization: Florida Power & Light Company
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
Where permitted by applicable law, NextEra Energy requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination on or before the first day of employment.
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
NextEra Energy provides reasonable accommodation in its application and selection process for qualified individuals, including accommodations related to compliance with conditional job offer requirements, consistent with federal, state, and local laws. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable and permitted by applicable law. To request a reasonable accommodation, please send an e-mail to [email protected], providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.