Consumer & Market Insights, Coordinator
Tillamook County Creamery Association
The Consumer and Market Insights (CMI) Coordinator
Come join the Tillamook Team where our philosophy is “Dairy Done Right.” As an independent farmer-owned cooperative, we have been guided by good, honest values since 1909. We believe in putting quality over profit, natural over artificial, and that hard work can never be outsmarted. We’re taking a stand for real food, because everyone deserves better.
We invite members of all diverse communities to join our workforce. At Tillamook, we believe that inclusion and diversity are central to our cultural strategy. In order to achieve our growth ambition and compete and win in the marketplace, we believe we make better decisions and build stronger teams when we invite and rely on diverse perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds and cultures into our work and to fuel our innovation and growth. To us this means creating a climate of inclusion where all employees feel valued and a sense of belonging. We believe this will make us a better consumer brand and employer.
What does real food mean to you? Is your favorite dish a cheesy casserole? Perhaps a decadent and indulgent ice cream? Either way, your identification with food is important to us. People who fit well here at Tillamook have a commitment to quality in everything they do. Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values.
Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values. We live by these shared values: We are Good Stewards, We believe in Uncompromising Quality, We work as One Team, We Play to Win, and We Genuinely Care for each other.
What you will do:
The Consumer and Market Insights (CMI) Coordinator –supports the Sales, Brand/Category Management, Marketing, and R&D teams by pulling basic scanner and panel reports and supporting data needs for internal and external presentations. This is an analytical role that requires excellent analytical skills and project management skills. Attention to detail is critical. This role also requires the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with timely delivery of assigned tasks.
Here’s a day in the life:
- Pull basic IRI scanner and consumer panel reports.
- Visually display basic survey results, IRI scanner, and IRI consumer panel data (e.g., charts, tables, graphs, infographics) in PowerPoint.
- Partner with Sales, Category Management, and Marketing to support business priorities by analyzing primary and secondary research.
- Collaborate within team and across multiple departments
- Organize, develop, manage, and analyze research through Tillamook’s consumer community.
- Support primary research to develop portfolio management, new product innovation, marketing strategy, and retailer partnerships
- Effective storytelling skills to drive strategic recommendations in support of the business.
Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology or related field or equivalent experience and education required.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Experience in conducting and analyzing primary research is desired.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent problem-solving skill, attention to detail, accuracy and follow through.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including listening skills.
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with timely delivery of assigned tasks.
Industry leading benefit and reward programs:
We offer outstanding benefits to our employees. For more information, please visit the careers page: www.tillamook.com/careers.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture and inclusive conditions where all employees are heard, valued and feel a sense of belonging. We rely on different perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds and cultures to inform our work, to help us be better as a brand and as an employer and to fuel our success. We are seeking talent from a wide range of diversity, perspectives and backgrounds to join our exceptional organization and help us build our future.
Tillamook County Creamery Association (TCCA) is a Drug-Free Workplace. EEO/AA