Consumer Relations Representative
- This position will report to the: Consumer Relations Manager
- Travel Requirement: N/A
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Shift: 1st Shift
- Pay Range:$17.00-$22.00
INGENUITY GROWS GOOD.
Guided by its purpose — Ingenuity Grows Good — Bolthouse Farms is recognized as a leader in growing, manufacturing, and distributing high quality, nutrient dense branded products. Employing more than 2,200 people and headquartered in Bakersfield, California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, Bolthouse Farms is one of the largest carrot growers and distributors in the U.S. and manufactures the No. 1 premium refrigerated branded beverage in U.S. retail. Bolthouse Farms is made up of farm and food fanatics who work every day to serve Our Land, Our People, and All People. Visit Bolthouse Farms or follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to learn more.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE
The Consumer Relations Representative will interact with consumers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, complaints, and requests about products and services.
- Deal directly with consumers either by telephone or electronically
- Respond promptly to consumer inquiries
- Use all company procedures to handle and resolve consumer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product inquires
- Organize workflow to meet company response times
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of consumer interactions and actions taken
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Maintain consumer database
- Prepare and distribute weekly reports
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on consumer interactions
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 WPM
- Ability to transcribe dictation
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and personalities
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to recognize trending issues and forward appropriately
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Must have the ability to provide 100% consumer satisfaction
Additional Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid California Driver License and clean driving record
- Minimum 2-4 years customer service experience
- Call Center experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Must be able to sit for an extended period of time during work period
WHAT WE OFFER
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Bolthouse Farms and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: TalentAcqui[email protected] for additional support and guidance.
Bolthouse Farms does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Bolthouse Farms is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
1st Shift (8:00AM-4:30PM) ID:uDnQdo