Container Delivery Driver
The Container Delivery Driver will be responsible for safely driving along customer routes to deliver and retrieve toters used by residential and commercial customers.
- Drives container delivery truck to transport waste containers to drop off and pick up at customer locations.
- Performs pre/post trip inspections of assigned vehicle in accordance with Casella safety standards as well as state and federal regulations; maintains appearance of truck in accordance with company standards.
- Exhibits dedication to performing safe operation of container delivery trucks on streets, highways, and customer sites.
- Provides a distinguishably different level of service through courteous interactions with all customers and provides service in a timely manner.
- Exhibits a positive attitude towards company, customer, and municipal goals.
- Participates in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company, products, sales, and services and performs any other duties needed to help drive our vision, fulfill our mission, and/or abide by our core values.
Education, Experience & Qualifications
The successful candidate will be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record. A physical ability to handle objects more than 75lbs. frequently throughout the day is necessary. An ability to pass pre-employment testing is essential. Strong time management skills, excellent customer service skills, and great verbal and written communication skills are required.
Positive, team-oriented individual who is disciplined, dependable, determined, focused on delivering excellent customer service, and is open to personal and professional training and development.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Maternity & Parental Leave, Flexible Spending Accounts, Discounted Stock Program, 401K, Boot & Clothing Allowance, Safety Awards, Employee Assistance Plan, Wellness Incentive, Tuition Assistance, Career Pathways, and More.