Content Manager- Cloud COE
Country:United States of America
Location:UT3: Newington/Meriden 25 Holly Drive, Newington, CT, 06111 USA
Raytheon Technologies Corporation
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an Aerospace and Defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
To realize our full potential, Raytheon Technologies is committed to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger business results, but also become a force for good, fueling stronger business performance and greater opportunity for employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
Summary of Role:
Raytheon Technologies Enterprise Infrastructure Services is seeking an experienced and motivated technical Content Manager to support the Cloud Center of Enablement, Platform Engineering team.
The Content Manager is responsible for producing and publishing content, technical writing, editing and proofreading, ensuring technical accuracy, and coordinating with project teams to formulate and deliver content strategies.
- Collaboratively develop web content and content strategy aligned to organizational branding and standards
- Implement and maintain currency of technical documentation library
- Define documentation standards, templates, and release process
- Ensure accuracy, consistency, and completeness of documentation
- Craft professional and engaging user communications and release notes
- Mentor and develop technical writing skills within the organization
- Oversee Cloud Infrastructure technical training and development programs
- Work within Agile product teams, taking objectives from the product owner, breaking them down into detailed increments, and delivering committed capability on-time.
- Support Product Owners and ensure completeness of required technical artifacts.
- Identity, archive, and retire outdated intranet content and libraries
- Integrate with intranet portals and search engines to ensure ready access to current and desired content
- Partner with ServiceDesk to review and optimize knowledge base
Years of Experience:
- Minimum 5 years in professional web content management and technical writing
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and a minimum 7 years of experience, or an Advanced Degree and a minimum 5 years experience
- Deep technical understanding of public cloud infrastructure. AWS and/or Microsoft Azure technical certifications desired.
- Precise and accurate technical writing skills
- Ability to craft engaging and creative user communications
- Excellent English language writing and editing skills
- Expert level Confluence administration and content management
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication and technical skills are essential. Ability to build and maintain customer relationships; strong team player, able to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage ambiguous or competing requirements, collaborating with project teams to align on solutions.
- Experience operating in US Government regulated environments with strict compliance requirements.
- Any US Raytheon Technologies Enterprise Services site or US remote
Required Immigration Status:
- US Citizen or US Person required.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms