Content Marketing Specialist
Are you a marketing professional who is passionate about the creation of marketing strategy and marketing content and looking for an opportunity to grow your career? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
I'm Maya Jordan, and I lead Marketing Communications globally for Emerson’s Appleton Group business unit. As a Content Marketing Specialist, you'll serve as a key member of our global Marketing Communications team, creating marketing content and brand messaging along with the development of multi-channel content strategies and campaigns! We’re a team that supports one another, learns from one another, and grows together!
This opportunity is based in Appleton Group’s Global HQ in Rosemont, IL with the flexibility to work remotely up to three days a week.
AS A Content Marketing Specialist, YOU WILL:
- Build, write, edit, and design clear and compelling marketing content for various communication channels including print, digital, video, web, and social media
- Work with cross functional teams to develop content strategies and messaging for new product development, marketing campaigns and programs
- Develop templates and layout graphics, illustrations, imagery, and video for multi-channel campaigns and brand communications
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels, including online, email, mobile, video, and print
- Coordinate activities and projects with outside vendors including advertising agency, printers, photographers, literature fulfillment, direct mail, etc.
- Build and update web content using appropriate keywords to take advantage of SEO benefits
Who you are:
- You capitalize on trends to shape future opportunities.
- You stay on top of new communications technologies.
- You are creative and select items you’re working with wisely.
- You establish clear goals with anticipated outcomes and results
Required education, experience, and skills:
- Bachelor of Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- Detail oriented with the ability to lead critical projects and deadlines
- Understanding of aesthetics and design to convey effective messaging
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- 1-3 years of marketing communications or design experience
- Experience with developing and crafting high quality marketing collateral and other branded content