Continuous Improvement Manager
Sealing Devices Inc.
STATEMENT OF WORK
- Manage and oversee continuous improvement personnel, activities, and projects through defined phases while adhering to established timelines.
- Assess current production processes, workflows, and procedures to identify inefficiencies and areas for improvement.
- Identify and monitor areas of process/production lag, high cost, materials inefficiency, and shortages.
- Lead process optimization initiatives and continuous improvement operations.
- Promote and notify affected parties of the implementation of new continuous improvement processes and adoption of lean maufaucting practices.
- Collect and capture data on enhancements to operations, performance, and procedures.
- Analyze data using appropriate tools and reports findings to stakeholders, managers, and operational leads.
- Lead and participate in Kaizen events to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement programs and procedures to maximize equipment and process utilization and overall product quality.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on improvement progress and results for management.
- Work alongside the operational teams to brainstorm, research and drive improvement initiatives.
- Perform any other task/activity assigned by the supervisor within the scope of the fabrication system.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements per the Sealing Devices Quality System.
- Responsible for participating as a collaborative team and highlighting Sealing Devices SCORE Values in daily work activities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field, required.
- 5-7 years of job-related experience required.
- Experience in process improvement, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in data analysis and statistical tools.
- Familiarity with process modeling and simulation software
- Six Sigma Green Belt required, Black Belt preferred
- Lean Certification, preferred
Salary ranges for this position are determined based upon the job location and can be adjusted based upon experience, reflecting our commitment to valuing the expertise and contributions of our individual team members. Salary range for this role is $87,000 - $95,000.