Control Sys Tech/Electrician – Days
Pleasant Prairie, WI
- This position is bonus eligible.
- Benefits, upon satisfaction of applicable eligibility requirements, include but are not limited to: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, vacation/PTO/sick days/parental leave, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, and pension.
- Shift: Flexible start/end time during daytime hours
As our Control Systems Tech, you’re there to apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test and modify developmental or operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment and circuitry in industrial or laboratory environments by repairing, testing, adjusting, or installing electronic equipment, such as industrial controls, circuit boards, and switches; and reprogramming CNC and PLC controls.
Here is what you can expect:
- Maintain current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of the system.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
From big benefits to small, we take care of our associates! After 30 days of employment, you will be eligible for a benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, disability and business travel insurance, flexible spending accounts, EAP, stock purchases and vacation/sick days/parental leave. We also offer a 401(k) plan after three months of employment. Associates are vested in the RPM Pension plan after completing five years of service. Rust-Oleum offers 9 paid holidays and one floating holiday per year.
Rust-Oleum is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.ID:uDnQdo