New Brighton, MN
Johnson Screens — A brand of Aqseptence
Johnson Screens is the leading global provider of innovative screening and separation solutions. We support a wide range of industries, which means that almost every product around us has touched one of our screens during its manufacturing process. Since our inception over a century ago, our products have helped protect lives by reducing harmful waste, providing clean water, and making the best use of our precious natural resources. We strive to be a great place to work and do what is right for our customers and our people. We thrive on innovation and continuous improvement and we believe that our people are the key for our success.
The Finance Manager is an integral part of Johnson Screens, leading the Finance department in supporting the organization with achieving its financial results. This role acts as a business partner to sales and operations and works with upper management in analyzing revenues, margins, and spending. The Finance Manager develops their employees, proactively implements process improvements, and builds relationships across departments.
- Set direction of Finance department, including identifying and implementing business process improvements.
- Develop and coach Cost Accountant.
- Help create, hire, and develop new Data Analyst role.
- Act as a trusted leader within the organization, working cross-functionally to improve processes and eliminate waste.
- Support sales and project managers with sales margin and POC analysis.
- Prepare monthly P&L reporting and commenting, and present results to Group Controlling.
- Partner with the cost accountant on cost center spending analysis, with a SG&A focus.
- Complete financial closing activities in an accurate and efficient manner, and support year-end audit activities.
- Calculate monthly commission payouts for internal sales teams.
- Assist in development of annual budgets and forecasting.
- Assist in implementation of robotic process automation (RPA) for the finance and accounting departments.
- Perform various other duties as assigned by their manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in financial analysis, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- 1+ years of demonstrated supervisory or management experience.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and interact with personnel at all levels within the organization.
- Advanced Excel proficiency.
- Experience with Percentage of Completion (POC) revenue accounting preferred.
- Experience working with fully integrated ERP systems required, SAP preferred.
- Experience working with RPA systems such as Microsoft Power Automate a plus.
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Family Coverage Available
- Safe Harbor 401(k) - 5% Employer Match
- Group Term Life Insurance - Additional Coverage Available
- 10 Paid Holidays per Year
- Sick Time & Vacation Time
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Optional Legal Plan
Join our team today! Careers start here.
Johnson Screens is an equal opportunity employer: Veterans, Disabled, Minorities and Women.