Westin Packaged Meats
· Forklift experience preferred
· Follow GMPs at all times
· Maintain a safe work environment and follow safety policies
· Notify management immediately of any unsafe situations
· Follow all Food Safety Policies
· Must always follow LOTO (Lock Out/Tag Out) program
· Participate in daily LEAN meeting and stretches
· Ability to walk outdoors in all conditions between buildings
· Ability to walk on uneven surfaces, ramps and stairs
· Ability to safely walk on slick surfaces due to working conditions or weather conditions
· Ability to work in extreme hot and cold environments.
· Ability to bend, stoop, twist, push, pull 7-8 hours a day
· Prompt and regular attendance is required.
· Strength Level Factor 4-Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly (chart shown on the last page of the description)
· Duties performed with the support of the Electrician.
· Outstanding communication skills
· Team player
· Have a positive and professional attitude
· Time Management