Cost Analysis: Integrated Program Management (IPM) – TS/SCI
Title:Cost Analysis: Integrated Program Management (IPM) - TS/SCI
KBR is seeking a Cost Analysis Integrated Program Manager at Joint Base Anacostia Bolling, DC (JBAB). The candidate will generate cost estimates/analyses in support of all phases of the product life cycle and at all phases of the Department of Defense (DOD) acquisition process. This includes assisting with developing and commenting on technical and programmatic baselines and/or Cost Analysis Requirements Descriptions (CARDs); developing and/or interpreting work breakdown structures (WBSs) based on MIL-STD-881; collecting and analyzing relevant cost and technical data; developing functional cost models using the software tools available; assessing program risk areas and their effect on program cost and schedule; applying statistical techniques, normalize data, and perform regression and uncertainty analysis, as required.
- Provide earned value management (EVM) and schedule analysis support, collectively referred to as IPM, to a wide variety of acquisition programs in all stages of the DoD acquisition process.
- Being knowledgeable in earned value management and project scheduling techniques and methodologies as outlined by OSD's Performance Assessments and Root Cause Analyses (PARCA) directorate; applying principles, theories, and methods of EVM and schedule analysis across a variety of tasks
- Perform monthly analysis of contractor EVM deliverables, including analyzing Performance Management Baselines (PMBs) and pointing out areas of risk and concern for the Government;
- Provide working-level knowledge in the construction and analysis of Integrated Master Schedules (IMSs), to include performing Schedule Risk Assessments (SRAs); participating in Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs); and participating in Management Systems Assessments (MSAs).
- Provide cost-related acquisition support to a wide variety of acquisition programs in all stages of the DoD acquisition process. Support, modify, and update, as required, the database of program cost, IPM, and acquisition data known as the NELO Integrated Data Repository (NIDR). Provide work products/deliverables including, but not limited to, life-cycle cost estimates,
- Program Objectives Memorandum (POM)/budgetary estimates, what-if analyses, risk and uncertainty analyses, analyses of alternatives (AoAs), and independent estimates, monthly analysis of EVM reports, monthly schedule analysis, trend analysis, SRAs, health assessments, schedule realism analysis, variance analysis, correlation of schedule and cost performance analysis, and written evaluations of prime contractors' cost proposals.
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance and be SCI eligible prior to offer acceptance and be willing to take a polygraph afterwards
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in math, engineering, business, or the sciences and 10 yrs of relevant experience
- Active TS/SCI CI Polygraph
- 5+ years cost analysis/cost estimating experience; preferable in DoD acquisition programs
- Professional certification from a recognized professional society or educational organization in the specific career field preferred (e.g. ICEAA Professional Cost Estimator/Analyst (PCEA), ICEAA Certified Cost Estimator/Analyst (CCEA), DAWIA level II, etc)
- Must be able to obtain a professional certification upon joining KBR
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project) and cost estimating tools (e.g. ACEIT, Crystal Ball)
- Bachelor’s degree required. 24 semester hours of quantitative course work (economics, mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, chemistry, finance etc.) required to include three hours of college level calculus
- Life cycle cost estimate development and documentation
- Developing cost estimating methodologies, relationships, and cost model development
- Cost databases (including data collection, validation, and normalization techniques)
- Risk and uncertainty analysis
- Business case, economic analysis, net present value, and cost benefit analysis
- Schedule development and analysis
- EVM tools and techniques.
In compliance with the U.S. federal government’s vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.