Counter Sales Associate
What you will do
This position is responsible for helping with and taking customer orders at the counter, looking up and ordering parts while providing excellent customer service.
How you will do it
- Communicates daily with customers via phone, fax, e-mail, etc.
- Enters customer orders into Order entry system the same day the order is received.
- Promotes and supports sales promotions.
- Collaborates with regional sales force and other field staff to deliver premier customer service.
- Works closely with other vital departments such as credit, billing, shipping, purchasing, technical service, marketing, etc.
- Researches and resolves customer complaints and issues and provides customer assistance in locating and identifying replacement parts.
- Provides same day responses to scheduled dates and backorder status of product.
- Researches and processes credit and return requests.
- Performs daily maintenance to customer orders to ensure timely delivery based on customer demand.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What we look for
- High School diploma or equivalent combined education and experience.
- Experience related to Customer Service and high-volume calls.
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including email and Microsoft Office software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision-making abilities.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-volume fast-paced environment
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.ID:uDnQdo