Yulista Aviation, Inc.
Colorado Springs, CO
Troy 7 Inc.Regular
- Support MDA programs across the agency in their execution of design, development, test, and deployment activities and in support of MDS operations
- Support CI research, investigations, and operations
- Develop and/or utilize analytic tools, techniques, and processes for technical and/or administrative support activities
- Coordinate with MDA’s Intelligence Directorate and other DoD, Intelligence Community, and law enforcement organizations to research, screen, collect, evaluate, integrate, and disseminate data and information
- Review program Critical Protected Information for exposure to Foreign Intelligence Entity (FIE) collection targeting and collection activities
- Prepare CI liaison contact reports or draft Intelligence Information Reports
- Apply oral and written communication skills to develop and present tailored briefings to senior leaders and other personnel and communicate information across the agency for CI awareness
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES (if applicable):
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Secret to TS with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree required. Degree relevant to the Security/CI fields preferred
- 8 or more years’ experience working on missile defense-related or other complex, large DoD programs/projects
- Must be formally CI trained and certified to USD/I approved standards pursuant to DoD Directive 5240.02
- Experience with counterintelligence research analysis and writing analytically-sound intelligence products
- Ability to work independently and / or lead sub-teams to analyze and resolve problems
- Proficient with the standard Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
This position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.
Preference will be given to Calista shareholders and their descendants and to spouses of Calista shareholders, and to shareholders of other corporations created pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g).
Additionally, it is our policy to select, place, train and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected status. When applicable, our policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, placement, layoff, compensation, termination, reduction in force and benefits.
It is Calista and Subsidiaries' business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
The statements contained in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.