Crane Service Specialist
Crane Service Specialist
The Crane Service Specialist is responsible for providing technical sales and support related to overhead crane service and inspections in the specialist defined region.
Generate new and/or increase existing service sales and inspection opportunities by creating a professional, yet localized, focused sales plan/initiative to exceed the Teams Goals, by working with the local service branches, as well as the Account Managers. This will require organizing and administering a plan to promote open communications, by all parties, through visits, meetings, phone & digital contact methods.
Responsible for achieving maximum service and inspection sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively leading with service-related offerings such as, inspections, preventative maintenance, spare parts, new equipment, modernizations, and training to become the territory leader in crane services.
Develop relationships to be able to sell to new prospects; maintains current relationships to sell additional products and services by teaching our customers to think differently about opportunities and risks within their business.
A high school diploma or GED is required. A military background, Crane Service Training program, a community college degree, or trade school accreditation works as well for this position.
Experience & Skills
- 5 years in a sales or service role or equivalent military experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Willingness to stay educated in the crane industry; as cranes become increasingly sophisticated, need to be increasingly computer literate and technologically savvy.
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, and disciplined with the ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and planning skills are required
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent math skills and overall PC literacy (Microsoft Office) are required
- Valid driver’s license in good standing that meets company requirements
- Bi-lingual capabilities (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Must successfully complete a criminal background check, physical, drug screen and E-verify
The Mazzella Way
Mazzella is a family owned company that puts people first. With over 800 employees and 30 locations we are the humble leaders in the industry. We offer market competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including paid time off, affordable and comprehensive health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, and disability insurance.
Why Team Members join Mazzella:
- Team-oriented environment
- A real Work life/ Home life balance
- Growth and Development Opportunities including a Lifelong Learning Career Path
- Humble, Hungry, Smart Culture
- Market Competitive Salaries
- Free Virtual Doctor visits with $0 copay (Teledoc)
- Tuition Reimbursement
Mazzella Core Values:
Be Safe – personal commitment to all stakeholder’s well-being; purposeful control of risk
Be a Lifelong Learner – routinely acquire new skills and capabilities that bring value
Be Humble – lack excessive ego or concerns about status; emphasize the Team over self
Be Hungry – always looking for more, self-motivated, and diligent; do more than to just get by, committed
Be Smart – common sense about people, good judgement, and intuition around their impact on group dynamic
EOE/Drug Free WorkplaceID:uDnQdo