Creative Account Manager
Design account managers are responsible for managing the marketing relationships between TSS and its clients. They work with a variety of different departments to ensure that both parties are getting what they need from the relationship.
Design account managers typically focus on 1-5 major accounts at a time, in addition to larger accounts. which means they have to juggle multiple responsibilities at once, they work with the sales & production team to develop new products or services for clients, while also coordinating with senior designers to create compelling content for the client's new car wash or website.
Design Account Manager Job Duties
A design account manager typically has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Overseeing the work of the lower-positioned designers. This role is less bulk design work but focused on leadership and guiding the team to create successful and creative marketing.
- Develop long-term relationships with major clients to increase sales & strategic support.
- Provide excellent service to clients to increase their sales volume or profits by familiarizing themselves with all aspects of a clients business.
- Monitor client satisfaction with current products or services to determine if adjustments are needed, and identify new business opportunities.
- Create designs and other visual elements that effectively communicate a message/concept.
- Contact clients regularly to ensure they are satisfied with their TSS experience.
- Develop proposals and presentations to meet clients' needs.
- Work closely with the senior designer & sales to focus on the advertisement marketing as a larger whole and work both separately and together to speak with the client(s).
Design Account Manager Job Requirements
Training & Experience: Design account managers often have several years of experience in design, sales, marketing or business development at TSS. They would've developed a deep understanding of TSS and the car wash industry. On-the-job training is minimal for this role. Most of the training for a design account manager happens through previous work experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate