Creative Project Coordinator
SportsMEDIA Technology Corp.
SportsMEDIA Technology – (SMT) is the pioneer in sports technology, having re-imagined the fan experience 30 years ago. Since then, we’ve revolutionized how sports fans watch their favorite events, whether in the stands, livestreaming or on television. Through innovative real-time and wireless data and display systems, SMT’s impact is evident in every major international sport on the world’s stage, from football and soccer to tennis and golf. Along the way, SMT has grown to become the premier technology provider for pinnacle world-renowned events, including the tennis Grand Slams, golf majors, the Olympics, NHL, NBA, the New York City Marathon and CrossFit Games. SMT designed and developed the official scoring, statistics, and onsite live presentation systems for the NBA, the NHL, the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, the CrossFit Games, all four golf majors, and the four tennis slams.
SMT services hundreds of major U.S and international sports events, as well as major sports broadcasters, teams and organizing bodies, resulting in a sports technology powerhouse unequaled in the industry. SMT continues to blaze the trail in sports technology with innovative biometrics and player and object tracking, mobile apps, analytics, video production services, wireless information systems, and on-site services. SMT’s products have become a regular part of the viewing experience for fans and an invaluable asset for clients. SMT's growth has led to the creation of several divisions, with divisions in Durham, NC, Fremont, CA, Jacksonville, FL, and Toronto, Canada.
Responsible for coordinating resources, schedules and content for Creative Studio projects and acting as a liaison to clients and internal departments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Gather all necessary project requirements from internal and external sources
- Maintains project requirements and coordinates project management plans
- Create and maintains project schedules
- Manage traffic of incoming and outgoing artwork
- Create internal and client-facing project documentation
- Raise issues related to requirements and timelines that would impact successful project delivery
- Maintain libraries of digital production assets
- Work with external sources to ensure asset libraries remain current and contain high-quality products
- Keep records of library usage
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree preferred, Bachelors degree helpful
- Must have minimum of three years professional experience in creative project management
- Experience with broadcast television helpful
- Previous experience with sports industry, especially tennis, highly beneficial
- Basic experience with Adobe Creative Cloud required
- Two Medical Plans – Premier and Basic
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long-term and short-term Disability plans
- Life & AD/D Insurance Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Ten Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off/PTO plan.