Credit and Collections Associate (HYBRID-Waukegan, IL) – USABlueBook
HD Supply, Inc.
USABlueBook is the recognized source of products and technical support for professional water and wastewater operators. As the company founded by utility operators, for utility operators. It is our goal to remain the industry’s top technical and customer service leader.
USABlueBook ( www.usabluebook.com ) is a division of HD Supply.
More About USABlueBook
USABlueBook was founded in 1991 when a certified operator, realizing there was no single-source supplier to meet all of this product needs, decided to start a company that would do just that. It was his dedication to providing exceptional service and support to water and wastewater operators everywhere that made USABlueBook what it is today. As we continue to expand, our main goal stays the same - to make sure that all of our customers “ Get the Best Treatment !”
Previous credit and collections experience.
Ability to Multitask in a fast paced environment.
Experience in Excel a plus.
Ability to work 9:00am - 5:30pm.
Onsite in Waukegan, IL
Responsible for notifying customers of delinquent accounts to solicit payment. Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Confers with customer by telephone or in person to determine reason for overdue payment and review terms of sales, service, or credit contract.
- Receives payments and posts amount paid to customer account.
- Compiles and maintains basic credit information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts.
- Reviews and monitors credit sources, credit files, customer applications, and delinquent accounts.
- Maintains records on credit risks, delinquent accounts and incomplete files.
- Ensures compliance with established guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Our Goals for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to creating a culture that promotes equity, respect, and advocacy for every HD Supply associate. We value the diversity of our people.
Equal Employment Opportunity
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.ID:uDnQdo