Cure Technician, 1st Shift Monday – Thursday, 6am – 4:30pm
Royal Engineered Composites, Inc.
Cure Technicians are responsible for curing manufactured parts per customer specifications. This involves loading and running the autoclaves, presses, and ovens. Cure Techs also demold the cured parts and bag parts prior to their cure cycles.
6:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday - Thursday
3:30 PM - 2:00 AM Monday - Thursday *Pay includes a 10% shift differential
7:30 PM - 6:00 AM Sunday - Wednesday *Pay includes a 10% shift differential
4th Shift (Weekends)
6:00 AM - 6:30 PM Friday - Sunday *Pay includes a 20% shift differential
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare parts for cure by wrapping with peel ply, shrink taping when necessary, and vacuum bagging.
- Enter recipe prior to cure cycle.
- Enter batch load for autoclaves, ovens, and presses.
- Demold parts, clean molds, mark molds for identification purposes, and prepare molds with release agent.
- Deliver molds to proper area on time.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual, and reliable attendance as set by the supervisor according to handbook guidelines consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Abide by all safety, quality, personnel, and other policies as applicable.
- Complete all necessary paperwork.
- Specification testing per customer and certification requirements.
- Cross-training as determined by department and shop managers.
- Perform other duties as assigned for the good of the department and company.
- Be actively engaged in the department’s 6S program and complete all necessary paperwork.