Las Cruces, NM
Job Description*** Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph ***
Janitors will be required to clean and keep in an orderly condition, washrooms, office premises, various flooring styles and common rooms such as break and dining areas. Duties involve a combination of the following:
• sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, polishing floors: removing trash and general refuse
• dusting furniture and fixtures, polishing metal fixtures and/or trimmings
• cleaning lavatories, showers, and restrooms.
• Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as deep-cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing additional rubbish.
• Duties may include performing routine equipment maintenance activities (vacuums, custodial hand tools, etc.), and notifying management of need for site repairs.
Basic Job Requirements• High school diploma / GED equivalent preferred.
• Valid driver's license
Preferred Qualifications• Local candidates preferred
Other Job Requirements• Must be a US Citizen
• Current (or ability to obtain) TS/SCI security clearance
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
BenefitsFluor is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to promote employee health, wellness, and financial security. Our offerings include medical, dental and vision plans, EAP, disability coverage, life insurance, AD&D, voluntary benefit plans, 401(k) with a company match, and training and development courses.