Customer Care Call Center Rehire
Lands' End, Inc.
Have you worked as a part of our call center team in the past two years? If so, please apply here.
Welcome back! We look forward to you joining us for another peak season in Customer Care.
Please review the training dates and availability requirements below, then click to apply.
Rehire Training Options:
Days: October 17-18 or November 1-2, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM CST for two days
Evenings: October 24-26 or November 6-8, 5:00 – 10:30 PM CST for three evenings
Availability after Training:
Three shifts per week with one being Saturday or Sunday
- Days: Select start time between 8:00-10:00 a.m., end time 6:00 p.m. CST
- Evenings: Select start time between 3:00-5:30 p.m., end time 11:00 p.m. CST
You may request one weekend off per month. Some weekends during special promotions and holiday peak will be excluded.
Holiday Peak Availability:
Four days/week are required from Nov. 24 through Dec. 15, with one being Saturday or Sunday. Evening shifts may end at midnight.
- Availability is required Nov. 24 and 27.
- Scheduled shifts may be up to 9 hours on days and 7 hours on evenings Nov. 24 through Dec 1.
- Shift trades are always available, and shift gives will be available as business volume allows.
We recognize some employees plan to work with us for peak only, and seasonal reductions will begin January 5, 2024. We have year-round opportunities available also!
Home Office Setup:
This year you have the choice to use a hard-wired internet connection in your home office or your home’s WiFi. To use WiFi, you must have consistently reliable cable, DSL or fiber high-speed internet with minimum download speed of 100 megabits/second or greater. Mobile wireless or satellite service is not allowed.
You will also maintain the following requirements to ensure a great experience for our customers:
- Dedicated stationary workspace with a closed door to ensure a noise-free office environment. Desk and chair that allows you to work safely and comfortably.
- Stand-alone monitor at least 24”; two monitors are recommended. The following are not compatible with the computer provided: TV, laptop, all-in-one computer, or tablet monitors.
- Readiness to engage through the provided web camera for required meetings and training.
Lands’ End provides home agents with a computer, keyboard, mouse, web camera & headset.
This is a stationary position, continuously listening and talking with customers while working on a computer for 6–12-hour shifts.
Life, Vision, and Dental insurance are available to our part-time employees upon hire.
We are not accepting applications from residents of AK, CA, HI, Puerto Rico or outside the US