Customer Pick Up Representative Dallas
To assist the Pick-up customer by ensuring prompt and courteous processing of their order, payment, and/or return.
- Assure orders are ready for Customer Pick-up, as per department guidelines.
- Assure customer satisfaction is maintained and resolve customer disputes in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner.
- Process cash/credit/check payments on account.
- Maintain accurate records of transactions.
- Maintain balanced cash/credit drawer.
- Maintain and balance petty cash.
- Coordinate communication of customer orders and returns.
- Follow up with other departments about issues/concerns affecting the Pick-Up Customer.
- Maintain a secure working environment.
- Research orders and customer information in IRMS and FDM4.
- Check inventory, customer credits and other information in FDM4.
- Ship and invoice orders in FDM4 and IRMS.
- Make changes to and enter new customer orders as needed.
- Perform housekeeping duties.
- Assure compliance with safety regulations.
- Serve as a member of the Distribution Center team, providing assistance as needed.
- Strong reading and math skills.
- Physical agility and stamina to stand, walk, bend for extended periods, and lift (up to 50 pounds).
- Demonstrated, excellent oral communication and telephone skills.
- Flexibility with schedule; available to work overtime.
- In-depth interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Good computer skills; data entry, retrieval.
- Good knowledge of product lines.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve customer disputes face-to-face.
- Strong knowledge of IRMS and FDM4.
Previous positions that are necessary background experience to qualify for this position.
- Previous experience at Broder Bros., Co. or in customer service environment
alphabroder| Prime is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please review EEO is the Law EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. alphabroder|Prime participates in the E-Verify program. Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program. E-Verify Participation Poster (English and Spanish) Right to Work Poster .