Customer Service Account Specialist
Novo Building Products
What to expect:
With the customer service and product training provided by L. J. Smith staff a capable Customer Service Specialists will have a good foundational understanding of our products, our installation system and processes. They will also be equipped to understand and answer customer inquiries. Finally they will be equipped and capable to receive and enter customer orders with the goal of ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Highly organized, outgoing, personable, have excellent customer relation skills, proven keyboarding skill, able to multi-task (using phone while seeking and entering data on the computer) while performing duties in a very fast-paced environment.
- Must have at least a high school diploma or GED.
- The ability to ensure a high degree of competency and accuracy while keyboarding for efficient and accurate entry of customer order data in to the CSD Software database
- The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters and words).
- The ability to communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public and other external sources
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Former manufacturing based customer service and data entry experience preferred.
- Experience with stair parts and stair construction, general home construction or millwork products preferred
- Ability to perform the required duties specified, onsite, weekdays, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
What YOU get:
We offer competitive wages, shift premiums, and benefits. Benefits include a clean work environment, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, employee assistance program, Paid Time Off (PTO), and 401k program with employer match.
We have a dynamic culture with our team members who are encouraged to contribute, change, grow, and get rewarded accordingly. So if you're passionate about contributing to a great team, we would love to hear from you!
For more information, please visit our website at: www.novobp.com/careers
NOVO Building Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V