Customer Service Associate
Owens & Minor
Downers Grove, IL
At Owens & Minor, we are a critical part of the healthcare process. As a Fortune 500 company with 50+ facilities across the US and 18,000 teammates in over 90 countries, we provide integrated technologies, products and services across the full continuum of care. Customers—and their patients—are at the heart of what we do.
Our mission is to empower our customers to advance healthcare, and our success starts with our teammates.
Owens & Minor teammate benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first working day
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global company
The representative is to service the needs of our patients by educating them on products and services’, listening to concerns/addressing issues, providing informational literature when necessary and placing supply orders.
- Ability to answer hi-volume in-bound calls via an automated phone system.
- Ability to make outbound calls to patients and referrals as necessary.
- Respond quickly and professionally to customer telephone questions and concerns.
- Gather Patient demographics and billing information as needed to complete requested orders.
- Process orders using Byram ERP system.
- Maintain customer records by updating account.
- Recommend additional products that may be necessary or available to the customer.
- Achieve daily completion of CS Credit Review.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to practice proper phone etiquette.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Outlook.
- Provide feedback to Group Team Lead regarding issues with accounts.
- Conducts routine tasks as directed; works under clearly defined guidelines
- Contributes to specific objectives and outcomes as directed.
If you feel this opportunity could be the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
Owens & Minor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, disability, age, status as a veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.ID:uDnQdo