Customer Service Coordinator II
Active Minerals Int'L, LLC
Active Minerals International (AMI) is a worldwide leader in specialty industrial minerals. The company specializes in the production and marketing of high purity kaolin and gel quality attapulgite clay minerals for fiberglass, concrete, plaster, paints, rubber and agriculture industries.
AMI is among the world’s largest suppliers of naturally occurring gel quality attapulgite and air float kaolin and is recognized as a Top 100 U.S. Exporter. Through its core values – integrity, innovation, teamwork, execution, and safety – employees are empowered to make decisions to ensure our customers consistently receive exceptional service and products shipped in-spec and on-time.
We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator II to join our team at our Macon, GA location. If you have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, a commitment to continual improvement and personal/professional growth, please apply today!
In addition to a great working environment, AMI offers an excellent total compensation package which includes:
- Medical/Prescription & Dental
- 401k Plan including an Employer Match, up to 6%
- Short & long-term disability, at no cost
- Group term life, at no cost
- Vision at discounted rates
- Voluntary life at discounted rates
- 10 paid holidays
- 3 personal days
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Leadership Development
- Other great perks
This position will interact with customers to implement/process order requests from domestic and export customers. Interact with sales, production, shipping and accounting to facilitate the customer’s order from origination of shipment to invoice. Receive and process quotes and order fulfillment documentation for customers. Achieve and maintain rapport with customers and work to give them the best possible service. Provide a knowledgeable, competent, courteous interface between the customer and AMI at all times. Provide support for sales representatives and other departments. Customer satisfaction is the primary goal.
- Take and confirm customer orders via phone, fax or e-mail.
- Schedule orders with applicable shipping date, based on availability of products.
- Manage the order process within the ERP system.
- Communicate ship dates and special customer needs to Production/Logistics Coordinator.
- Scan all order documents and customer correspondence into.Document Management System (DMS).
- Generate quotes and confirm pricing in accordance with designated procedures.
- Maintain key customer information via CRM platform.
- Review open order report and reschedule past due shipments; reconfirm new order schedule with customer.
- Generate CAPAs from customer complaints about service, logistics and product quality.
- Respond to inquiries regarding products and services.
- Interface with customers
- Provide inside support to Sales personnel.
- Adhere to all QMS procedures and documentation as applicable to position and department, and as required by ISO.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Skill Sets:
- High School graduate or GED, prefer 2-4 years of college studies.
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service or similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-task oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proactive and have a sense of urgency about task fulfillment.
- Excellent computer skills required, experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills necessary to be successful.
Work is performed in an office environment, with possible occasional exposure to production environment. Able to sit, stand, walk, bend and stoop. Able to lift, pull, push and carry up to 25 lbs. Manual dexterity required for operation of a computer keyboard. Vision and a sense of hearing are also required.
“Active Minerals International is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, religion, disability, marital status, national origin, race, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.”