Customer Service Representative I
Decision Dynamics, Inc.
Here at IAA Holdings, LLC, excellent customer service is at our core. That's why our Customer Service Representatives play such a meaningful role in the operation of our branches and service centers.
Customer Service Representatives embody our "team player" values, by providing an outstanding customer experience both in person and through our various communication channels to help IAA focus on business and branch growth.
Listen for yourself to what our own employees have to say, through a live preview of our role: Driving Talent: Customer Care Teaser (vimeo.com)
- Provide a variety of customer support services through the mail, telephone, and direct personal contact
- Process orders and assignments and enter data into our internal computer systems
- Reference pricing and delivery information
- Respond to customer questions, inquiries, and requests
- Set up new and maintain existing records
- Perform word processing assignments, filing, and related clerical duties
- Process paperwork in preparation for auction day, securing necessary approvals
- Assist with other duties around the office to help out
- Ability to communicate comfortably with customers
- A phenomenal teammate, willing to assist your peers
- Digital literacy
- Time management skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional and clean appearance
- We'd also love someone open to learning automobile titling as part of their development!
- A high school diploma is awesome, but equivalent work experience would be great too!
- 0-2 years’ previous work experience
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays, and vacations.
About IAA Holdings, LLC:
IAA Holdings, LLC (IAA), a Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers company (NYSE: RBA) and (TSX: RBA), is a trusted global marketplace for insights, services, and transaction solutions for commercial assets and vehicles. Leveraging leading-edge technology and focusing on innovation, IAA’s unique platform facilitates the marketing and sale of total-loss, damaged and low-value vehicles. IAA serves a global buyer base – located throughout over 170 countries – and a full spectrum of sellers, including insurers, dealerships, fleet lease and rental car companies, and charitable organizations. Buyers have access to multiple digital bidding and buying channels, innovative vehicle merchandising, and efficient evaluation services, enhancing the overall purchasing experience. IAA offers sellers a comprehensive suite of services aimed at maximizing vehicle value, reducing administrative costs, shortening selling cycle time and delivering the highest economic returns. Ritchie Bros. globally has over 7,000 employees and is headquartered near Chicago in Westchester, Illinois.ID:uDnQdo