Customer Service Representative
BlackHawk Industrial Distribution, Inc.
WHO ARE WE: BlackHawk Industrial provides you the highest quality industrial products and equipment, offering manufacturing services while creating innovative engineered supply solutions. We truly believe in the importance of the local relationships with the customers we service. Our employees have fun every day exceeding the expectations of our customers, suppliers, and shareholders. We distinguish ourselves as the #1 choice of industrial manufacturers who are in need of Technical Service and Production Savings.
We are BIG ENOUGH TO SERVE, and SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Personally exhibits, recruits and coaches associates consistent with Core Behaviors
- Responsible for promoting culture of safety
- Respond appropriately and in a timely manner to all customer and Account Manager incoming communications.
- Analyze and assess customer needs completely and accurately with efficiency.
- Work with suppliers and Account Managers to identify, source, and price appropriate product solutions and provide quotes for product solutions per OS ticket and other BHID response time guidelines.
- Process customer orders, Return Material Authorizations and Guaranteed Test Orders and purchase material’s to fill customer orders.
- Review and maintain P21 portals daily for potential late orders, Return Material Authorizations, items not on a PO and unapproved orders.
- Identify and resolve root cause issues by working and communicating with responsible cross functional teams to minimize repetition of the original issue.
- Develop a detailed working knowledge of Blackhawk policies, procedures and practices.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the BHID systems (including P21, OS ticket, CribMaster, Autocrib, etc.), suppliers’ systems/websites and usage of those systems.
- Perform all work in accordance with the company prescribed ISO processes and procedures utilizing appropriate company systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform work in accordance to ISO processes and procedures
- Deliver and pick-up customer products in a timely manner
- Perform daily safety inspections
- Verify signatures and appropriate paperwork is collected
- Notify appropriate supervisory personnel of any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Receive and verify incoming shipments against packing slips
- Accurately sort, maintain, and stage product
- Put away stock ensuring proper labeling and placement
- Receive purchase orders, pick product and package for shipping
- Check items to be shipped against picking ticket to assure quantities, destinations and routing are correct
- Must be proficient with knowledge of routes
- Must have knowledge of DOT regulations and safety procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills utilizing phone, email and instant message.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to analyze and solve problems.
- Diligent and detail oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, shift gears to react to urgent scenarios and meet daily deadlines.
- Proficient in and comfortable with basic computer operation. Ability to learn new software programs as a user.
- Ability to learn and apply experience with vending platforms (CribMaster, Autocrib, etc.)
- Experience in industrial field, B2B sales and/customer service.
- No direct supervisory responsibility.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in customer service or inside sales preferred.
- Experience in cutting tools, abrasives and MRO areas preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- None required
- Employee is regularly required to speak and understand English, stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to use computer and other equipment.
- Employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to _50_ pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision and the ability to clearly focus vision.
- Wrist rest for keyboard and mouse pad
- Health Insurance BCBS of OK HDHP
- HSA with Employer match (must meet criteria)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan and Company Match
- FSA (Full FSA, Limited FSA, and Dependent FSA)
- Company paid Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Company paid basic Life Insurance and AD&D/
- Supplemental life and AD&D/Dependent life
- Ancillary Critical Illness Insurance (Wellness Rider Included)
- Ancillary Accident Insurance (Wellness Rider Included)
- Ancillary Hospital Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Includes concierge services and travel assistance.
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Gym Reimbursement
- Quarterly Wellness challenge with a chance to will money or prizes
- Tuition Reimbursement – after 1 year of employment
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer