CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Butts Foods, Inc.
Winter Haven, FL
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Customer Service Skills
- Proven customer support experience
- Negotiation, Market Knowledge, and Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and active listening. Phone Skills, Listening Skills, Resolving Conflict
- Patience, Positive Attitude, Attention to Detail, People Oriented
- Strong phone contact handling skills
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Computer skills of Microsoft Office, Spreadsheets, Email communication.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Benefits you will enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Plan, Disability Plan, Life insurance Plan
- 401K savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time off
- Employee Discounts
Quirch Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.ID:uDnQdo