Customer Service Representative/Accounts payable
K. Component, Inc.
At KA Components, a Customer Service Representative (CSR) is a Multi-Faceted Role with Opportunities for Growth and Development!
- Manage order scheduling which entails production, hold spots, changing delivery dates, and communication.
*Benefits to Company – Effective management of schedule and delivery
*Standards – Daily: Determine delivery dates and publish, hold spot entry and monitoring, order entry in MiTek and Ally, print paperwork for jobs ready to order, obtain delivery information and/or resolves issues. Weekly: Order Status Reports to all customers
- Invoicing and DIB
*Benefits to Company – Provide timely invoicing to our customers.
*Standards – Daily invoicing based upon delivery and/or 30 days built in our yard. Also obtain DIB authorization numbers and log into MiTek for accounting.
- Customer Service/Reception
*Benefits to Company – Provide a single contact point for incoming calls from customers, sales, and production.
*Standards – Increased customer satisfaction & provides professional atmosphere to office.
- General Administrative Duties
*Benefits to Company – Provides support throughout organization.
*Standards – Sends quotes, producing layouts and drawings when necessary, receive deliveries, order office and plant office supplies & backout to select HR functions.
Accounts payable data entry and file management
- Production Scheduler
- Determine delivery dates and publish
- Order entry in Mitek and Ally
- Hold spot entry and monitoring
- Print paperwork for jobs ready to order
- Customer Service – Customer calls, Sales calls, Production calls
- Change delivery dates – determine dates available, reassign date and notify all parties
- Send quotes to customers, producing layouts and drawing to attach as needed
- Work with CRT for extra production availability, provide build information and delivery detail
- Obtain delivery information – maps, missing directions, special contact instructions
- Resolve issues for KA drivers on jobsite deliveries
- Provide monthly commissions and incentives to payroll
- Answer phone
- Receive deliveries and notify
- Accounts payable data entry and file management
- Hand out/collect/copy, in HR’s absence: payroll checks, paperwork needed, applications
- Order office and plant office supplies
- Obtain DIB (Do It Best) authorization numbers and log in Mitek for accounting
- Reporting: Daily – to management Invoicing and New Orders
- Hold Spot by salesman – on request or weekly
Order Status Reports – all customers weekly
Monthly (as time allows):
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options, all starting first of the month following date of hire
- 401K with company match
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account options included
- Long Term Disability, paid for by employer
- Short Term Disability, paid for by employer
- Complimentary Life Insurance $25,000; with options to purchase additional voluntary benefits for self or family
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Work Location: Lafayette, Indiana