Customer Service Supervisor
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Of Hot Springs, Inc.
SUMMARY: Responsible for supporting Customer Service Manager and call center team of employees to provide quality and efficient customer sales/service support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Follow and enforce all company policies and procedures while providing support to the company vision and business objectives.
- Follow all company policies and procedures while providing support to the company vision and business objectives.
- Support Customer Service Manager and support daily direction and communication to employees in orders for customer service calls to be answered in a timely, efficiently and in a knowledgeable manner.
- Provide suggestions/implementing methods to improve operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Support sales/service repair calls from customers in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Support Customer Service Manager and ensure all calls are recorded with accurate and necessary information to ensure prompt attention.
- Work closely with Customer Service Manager, manage, and assign calls to correct service area and Service Technicians in a timely manner as prescribed by Company Standards.
- Support Customer Service Manager on the Key Business Indicators, to ensure that all completed call information is recorded accurately and timely.
- Communicate Customer expectations concerning response time, delays, or part issues.
- Maintain reports related to the service call system.
- Responsible for new brand launches through customer service/sales as directed by On Premise Channel Management.
- Support the department for effective workflow and appropriate scheduling for control of expense and effectiveness. Provide timely feedback to Customer Service Manager regarding opportunities for continued improvement.
- Assist in limiting number of off day and hot shot deliveries. Establish and enforce productivity standards for work team.
- Manage attendance and PTO to ensure fully staffed team on a consistent basis.
- Be available for employees that experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, work direction and resolution.
- Consistently evaluates teams workday, monitor extra activities during the day to ensure team is focused on work related activities.
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department and employee concerns.
- Manage company assets while maintaining customer service expectations.
- Lead, Teach and Coach current team on performance objectives.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Support Customer Service Manager when on vacation or out of office time presents itself. Timely communication to improve overall customer service communication and effectiveness.
COMPETENCIES: Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skill.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Education and/or Experience: BA or BS Degree preferred, with 5 years prior Call Center Supervisory experience required.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and communicate effectively to a variety of customers/audiences. Ability to write and present information and respond to questions from other managers, clients/customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral and schedule form. Ability to plan and prioritize.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), PC operations.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None.
- Other Skills and Abilities: Follow-up, with close attention to detail.
- Other Qualifications: None.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: None.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required for lifting.
The employee must lift, push, pull, carry and/or move 10 to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required in the job include close vision for reading reports, work instruction, computer monitors and ability to communicate with co-workers.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The work environment is a normal indoor office environment, with little natural light. The employee is required to work at a designated workstation daily. Long periods of sitting may be required. The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing and warehouse work areas.