Cyber Software Engineer
Title:Cyber Software Engineer
KBR is seeking a Cyber Software Engineer to support the Navy’s newest network at Annapolis Junction or Landover MD. Help build and maintain this global network.
• Provides expertise and direction in the development and/or modification of computer-based scientific, technical, and business software systems.
• Uses expertise to design develop, code, test, and debug software.
• May work in one or several areas, such as equipment or software design, engineering evaluation or test, configuration management procedures, statistical analysis, and modeling.
• Works with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives.
• Provides analytical support and technical advice during the conceptualization, development, and implementation phases.
• Plans and schedules new applications systems projects with user, systems software, and computer center operations personnel, including the identification of objectives, time frames, costs, and manpower requirements.
• Performs tasks necessary to ensure the identification and documentation of hazards within software systems using various analysis tools and techniques.
• Reviews and evaluates systems and software for adherence to government or commercial directives, standards, guidelines, and criteria concerning software safety and systems safety.
• Confirms design mitigations are captured in the design and its documentation and verifies implementation.
• May perform as a project lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assigning, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned systems developers / analyst working on a specific project.
• Bachelors plus 5 to 8 years. Masters with 3 to 5 years. PHD with 0 to 2 years.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.ID:uDnQdo