Maintain inventory integrity for manufacturing plant. Execute cycle counts, conduct aisle audits, execute inventory transactions, reconcile inventory, and communicate constantly with a variety of departments to help ensure a consistent flow of material through the plant.
Since 1923, generations have worked at Ridge Tool. Now is the time for you to join our legacy. Are you ready to take control of your earning potential by working in an environment that rewards your hard work and commitment? In this position, you will receive a competitive base wage along with individual production incentive pay. If you are the type of person that thrives in a fast-paced setting and likes to have control over your earnings, this job may be right for you.
At Ridge Tool we offer highly competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including paid holidays, vacation (after 90 days), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, tuition reimbursement, fitness center, on-site cafeteria, 401(K), tool-loaning program, a clean production environment, as well as other benefits of working for a world-class organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loads, unloads and moves materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and/or shelves to proper location in various department throughout the plant.
- Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Create, maintain, and audit inventory locations physically as well as in JDE.
- Perform cycle counts and locate missing product.
- Investigate inventory discrepancies, including negative on-hand inventory, and report findings.
- Conduct aisle audits, make corrections, and report results.
- Transfer material to and from other locations physically and in JDE.
- Recommend and train on improvements to inventory transfer process.
- Communicate with a variety of departments, internally and externally.
- Escalate inventory and quality issues as needed.
- Help prepare, count, and reconcile physical inventory.
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Basic computer skills including: JDE, MEP (or other enterprise system) MS Office
- Proficient in creating Excel spreadsheets and writing Word documents.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to carry objects; perform dynamic activities including reaching and stretching; and frequent bending and twisting of the torso.
- Ability to pass forklift certification physical, written exam, and driving demonstration.
What We Offer:
- Shift Differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- $1,000 retention bonus
- $1,000 referral bonus
Ability to add and subtract and to multiply and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance. Ability to recall information and demonstrate knowledge of locations in the plant in which material should be delivered. Personal computer skills including operating systems (JDE) and email applications.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to pass physical to drive a towmotor. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Is required to wear safety glasses, gloves and safety shoes.
The responsibilities outlined in this position description serve as a general guideline for the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job.ID:uDnQdo