Data Entry Coordinator
The Vincit Group, LLC
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Data Entry Coordinator will be responsible for inputting all QSI Operations data on a weekly basis and maintaining organized records. Will prepare new account documentation such as sales proposals. Planning, coordinating, and other duties as assigned will also be a function of this position.
Required: High school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Preferred: Associate Degree or B.S. in Business or Accounting preferred; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Required: 1-3 years of relevant experience
Preferred: 3-5 years of relevant experience
POSITION REQUIREMENT(S): Specialized Skills/License/Certification
Required: Must have strong computer (Microsoft Office Suite) and interpersonal skills, be an effective communicator, possess strong organizational skills, work well under time constraints, and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism. Intermediate level of experience working in Microsoft Excel with pivot tables, formulas, etc. Ability to type at least 35 WPM.
Preferred: Secretarial certification or licensure is a plus. Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Previous experience with Concur Travel and Expense Reporting software.
CORE COMPETENCIES (Essential Job Functions)
- Enter all weekly reporting information into Excel tracking sheets including: chemical and supply usage, site budget information, and labor costs
- Assist in coordination of weekly billing Create, maintain, and update Customer Bids and Proposals
- Coordinate all weekly calls for QSI Operations Field all QSI-related phone calls to corporate office
- Record minutes from meetings when required Plan and coordinate company functions
- Assist with conducting research, compiling data, and preparing papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and directors.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Schedule meetings for QSI executive staff members when necessary.
- Coordinate travel plans for QSI executive staff when necessary.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, and performing basic administrative work.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating computers and work with other documents.
- Completes special projects upon requests, and other duties may be assigned.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!ID:uDnQdo