Data Prep Technician
Established in 1969
Largest Global Photomask Supplier
Reputation of Service Excellence
Department of Defense Trusted
Our People Make the Difference
Join our family and grow with us!
Photronics Inc. is looking for a data prep technician who takes pride in a finished product, done right the first time, has the desire to learn and strive for success in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking to join an engaging, rewarding, collaborative, and friendly working environment in a highly technical operating setting, we want to hear from you!
This assignment is a full-time position, Tuesday through Saturday 3:30pm - midnight. Photronics will provide on the job training to help the candidate be successful.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Using customer supplied order forms, updates internal system with requirements using specifications, in-house documentation, and procedures. This includes preparing the customer design data for photomask manufacturing.
- Verifies product(s) meet site manufacturing requirements and capabilities.
- Checks and examines completed jobs for exactness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Assures quality, throughput, and production priorities are met.
- May at times provide technical support to manufacturing, sales, and customers.
- Tasks may be completed through use of commercial software, in house software or other computerized equipment.
- Completes any required training.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Proficient on Microsoft Office and Linux (preferred)
- Independent decision capability
- Ability to follow sequential process from start to finish
- Perform problem solving and basic troubleshooting
Work Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Typical office Environment
- Use of computer and mouse
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance with Orthodontia option
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Short and Long Term Disability
- Enhanced Long Term Disability
- 401k plan with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual Bonus Program
- Eligible the first of the month after date of hire
This facility is a government trusted facility. Applicants selected for this position will be required to apply for DOD Secret Clearance. Only US persons are eligible for Security Clearance.
Photronics is an equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Photronics is an E-Verify company.