Data Processing Coordinator – Marine
Fugro USA Land
The Data Processing Coordinator is responsible to assist the Data Processing team in day-to-day coordination and management of geophysical data. Activities included but not limited to; maintains up-to-date project and personnel schedules; schedules field and subcontractor travel; liaise between customer and management to ensure successful transfer of data from field to final client delivery.
- Assists managers and supervisors in day-to-day coordination and management of data delivery activities.
- Coordinates and manages project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
- Organize and manage Software Licenses in support of field and office data processing.
- Audit staff processing computers to validate consistent software versions.
- Assist the team in organizing, archiving and transferring of data from offshore vessels to office.
- Run various software that supports the automation of data transfers.
- Manage data delivery activities by moving data onto USB drives and producing transmittal documents to support.
- Assist staff with the production of technical reports.
- Maintain and organize staffing availability to support data processing field activities.
- Assist with data processing tasks when required. Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties or completes special projects as assigned.
- Legally Authorized to work in the US, without restrictions.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent from accredited College program
- Have 2 or more years of related experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Management, or related industry.
- Ability to install and test software.
- Competent in using all Microsoft Office tools.
- Understanding of LAN and the principals of Internet Protocols.
- Capable of evaluating network performance and trouble shoot fundamental connectivity issues.
- Capable of evaluating data volumes and manage archiving routines to support large data storage challenges.
- Ability to learn new software packages.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
Fugro USA posting Disclaimer
Fugro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly at 713-369-5600, option 5 or email@example.com.
EEO is the law supplement poster