DAYS-Packaging Associate – RDP
SIGN ON BONUS: $1000!!
Overview: Packaging Associate, HIRING IMMEDIATELY, Temple, Texas
Pay Range: $16.64-$17.42
- Monthly Attendance Bonus
- Productivity Incentive
- Overtime Incentive
Available shift: 8AM- 8PM with every other Fri, Sat, and Sun off!!
- Starting rate $16.64 an hour
- Sign-on Bonus*: $1,000
- Eligible for annual & skill-based wage increases
- Add EXTRA money to your paycheck by referring friends and family
- Eligible for monthly bonus based upon plant productivity*
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan)
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds immediately)
- New Hire Wellness Bonus (see plan details)
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
- Livongo diabetes program
- Corporate discounts
Pactiv Evergreen is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are subject to a drug test (excluding THC*/marijuana/cannabis) and background check at the time of offer.
*THC testing ONLY when such testing is required by law.
- As a packer you will provide support for the operations team by working safely to feed material into machines, inspect product for defects and pack finished goods in correct configuration.
- Performs quality checks and ensures correct counts on various product sizes and packs into the appropriate packaging.
- Makes minor machine adjustments to minimize interruptions and ensure quality product.
- Replacement of adhesive tape in hand tapers and automatic sealing machinery.
- Ensure that any finished goods or work in progress identification labels are present and placed in the correct position.
- Stacks finished product in correct configuration, ready for transportation from our manufacturing warehouse.
- Responsible for ensuring good housekeeping, and that area(s) of responsibility are safe, clean and tidy.
- Promptly inform supervisor of any issues concerning health and safety, hygiene, quality and efficiencies.
- Follows all Company established rules and policies; Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations.
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is highly preferred
- Ability to work with others effectively as a part of a team is essential
- Ability to follow standard work instructions is required.
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
128 miles south of Dallas, and 170 miles northwest of Houston, Temple is a city in Bell County, Texas. As of 2019, the city has a population of 78,439 according to a US census estimate, making it the second largest of Bell County's three principal cities after Killeen.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email [email protected]
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
Pactiv Evergreen employees are subject to post-hire drug and alcohol testing in accordance with company policies.