Deburr Finisher I
New Port Richey, FL
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our products serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world.
Learn about the Danaher Business System which makes everything possible.
Curious what roles in the Aerospace industry exist for you?
The Deburr I position for Pall Aeropower Corporation is responsible for performing deburring (removal of burrs) and finishing duties on machined parts with various hand tools and microscope.
This Second Shift position is part of the Machine Shop and will be located in New Port Richey, FL. Our mission is to solve our customers' biggest filtration, separation, and purification challenges. And, in doing so, advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Set-up and operate all equipment (i.e. Deburr Bench, various Grinders, etc.) in the Deburring area.
- Work with basic precision measuring instruments (including caliper, micrometer, drop indicator, etc.).
- Learn the processes and equipment in the Deburr area.
- Select proper methods and tools for deburring.
- Check work against the blueprint.
- Complete all paperwork as required including scorecards, hazard recognitions, routers and data, Follower Tags, ATP, Slitter Sheets, etc.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- High School diploma or local equivalent (i.e., GED).
- Strong manual dexterity/steady hands.
- Prior experience working within a manufacturing environment for a minimum of one (1) year preferred.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Reading basic blueprints.
- Working with a microscope for extended periods of time
- Solid understanding of shop math (i.e. algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and GD&T).
- This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, protected person status, or U.S. Government export authorization is required. Any offer of employment is contingent upon Pall obtaining the necessary employment visa and export authorization, including, if required, an export license from the applicable U.S. government agency.
Pall, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to our lives. Whether it’s a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits at danaherbenefitsinfo.com.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.