• Read and interpret written work order instructions, specifications, drawings, blueprints, and
visual standards to determine appropriate tool requirements to perform operation.
• Utilize hand tools and small power tools to blend surfaces irregularities, break edge and smooth
rough surfaces to specifications.
• Coordinate with quality inspection to ensure part is in conformance with customer
• Accurately report timekeeping, part quantities, and complete all associated documents
• Ensure required documentation and traceability is maintained, accurate, complete, and legible
• Coordinate with previous and following shifts to provide and receive tie-in of current production
• Participate in Root Cause Corrective Action process to resolve quality/safety issues, as needed.
• Maintain Deburr equipment, supplies, and work area to ensure that that tools and work area
are properly stocked and in good working order
• Maintain safe and clean work environment in compliance with established policies and
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervision.