Deepwater I&E Technician
Position: Deepwater I&E Technician
Rotational Schedule: 14/14
Crew Change Location: Houma, Louisiana
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
Implementing Vision and Values
- Maintenance of control systems on platform
- Calibration of equipment
- Regulatory compliance
- Assisting in the development of I&E maintenance plans
- Strict adherence to all safety standards
- Experience with 14c & Yokogawa is a plus
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5+ years instrumentation / electrical experience in the oil and gas industry, preferably in an offshore environment
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.