Delivery Driver – 1st Shift
“A Great Place to Work.”
- Up to $1,000 Sign On Bonus
- Pay starting at $19-$21/hour
- Annual Bonus of $2,400
- Leveling and merit increase annually
- Monday - Friday work schedule
As a Delivery Driver at Werner Electric Supply, you’ll join a growing, innovative, and leading distributor of electrical products, services and solutions that consistently ranks as one of the top electrical distributors nationwide. As an employee of Werner Electric Supply, we’re committed to improving you and our workplace. You matter, and we strive to retain our people by providing career options and long-term security.
You’ll receive training and development, recognition for your hard work and successes, and opportunities to volunteer so you can positively-impact our customers and community. We also provide strong benefits and compensations packages, including: medical and dental insurance, life insurance, 401(k) with company match, annual bonuses and merit increases based on performance, tuition reimbursement, and even pet insurance!
Summary: Load and drive delivery vehicle on established route to deliver products or render services.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to learn, and effectively use, various business systems
- Valid WI Driver’s License
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- On demand flexibility and reliable transportation to travel to multiple Werner Electric Supply locations
- Take direction from local Warehouse Supervisors to support business needs
- Deliveries may include but not limited too – dedicated deliveries, standard routes, same day, pick-ups, returns, etc.
- Represent Werner Electric Supply in a professional manner.
- Execute job duties and operate equipment in accordance too all Werner Electric Supply’s safety procedures
- Load and drive truck to deliver product to customer’s job sites, homes or place of business.
- Relay customer’s instructions to appropriate personnel.
- Provide feedback to supervisor from the field
- Assist in warehouse with duties including but not limited to picking, packing, receiving, cutting wire, put away, general clean up, cycle counting, returns etc.
- Other related duties as assigned
Founded in 1948, Werner Electric Supply has grown from a small appliance store in downtown Neenah, WI into an award-winning employer and leading electrical distributor with 11 branch locations in Wisconsin and Upper-Michigan. Headquartered in Appleton, WI, we provide electrical, lighting, network, process, and inventory management solutions for a diverse group of industrial and construction customers. We are a growing, privately-held company with over 400 employees who uphold a strong local reputation and a family culture built around the “Werner Way.” As a recent New North Workplace Excellence Award winner, we’re dedicated to the continuous improvement of our people, products, and services to ensure the long-term success of our employees and customers. Apply today and find out why we’re a “Great Place to Work.”
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance (company-paid and other elective coverages)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation, personal, and sick days
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance & Critical Illness Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual bonuses and merit increases based on performance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Programs
- Career Development & Leadership Training
- Paid Parental Leave
Werner Electric Supply is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.ID:uDnQdo