Johnson Brothers Of Nevada, Inc.
Local Delivery Driver will make deliveries to local retail customers, grocery stores, restaurants within the surrounding area. A commercial driver's license (CDL) is not required and any delivery experience is a plus.
-Provide outstanding customer service.
- Review customer orders to ensure accurate delivery of product.
- Merchandise to ensure all products are rotated, especially wine dates, vintages or new labels.
- Resolve delivery issues through coordination with the Sales Representative and/or office.
- Check for pricing accuracy.
- Perform inspections and clean interior and exterior of delivery truck.
- Perform all required settlement tasks daily.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Must be 21 years old and pass a criminal background check to qualify for an ABC permit.
- Active NC issued drivers license and a good motor vehicle record for last 3 years.
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner; comply with driver guidelines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally and take direction from multiple people.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and be a strong team player.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work assigned hours and days as business needs dictate.
- Ability to lift 40-60 pounds repeatedly.
Candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check, and Fit for Duty testing.
JOHNSON BROTHERS MUTUAL OF NORTH CAROLINA IS A DRUG FREE ENVIRONMENT, AN EOE / AA EMPLOYER. THIS ORGANIZATION PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Time Type:Full time ID:uDnQdo