**This position offers a $1000 SIGN ON BONUS for New Ricoh Team Members!!
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Responsible for an efficient and quality pick-up, relocation, and delivery, of office equipment in a safe manner. Installation and networking of gear may be necessary during overall delivery to customer. The quality and professionalism in which driver conducts himself can have a direct impact on future customer purchase decisions. Driver to provide basic training on the device(s) being delivered. Position requires all federal DOT requirements be met. Meet all Delivery Safety Standards
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures equipment is safely delivered to the correct location.
- Maintains log books in accordance with DOT regulations (Electronic or manual)
- Responsible for pre and post trip reviews and ensures that his/her vehicle van/truck is safe and clean to operate and is compliant with all DOT and state laws
- Performing pick-up of product at same time as delivery, thus minimizing costs
- Performs basic connected installations, such as the ability to setting up IP addresses, downloading print drivers, remove hard drivers when required, back-up and upload customer's existing address book, and provide basic customer training on printing standalone and network devices
- Participation in Safety Programs.
- Pre-calling customers when applicable.
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience
- Demonstrates good technical skills
- Demonstrates excellent customer relation skills.
- Identifies customer's needs and determines appropriate action; refers calls to appropriate party.
- Provides constructive feedback to service and process team regarding networking and installation initiatives
- Provides basic customer training on printing standalone and network devices.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as required
- Maintain professional appearance in driver uniform
- Contacts the Dispatch and/or service department if technician is needed.
- Ensures equipment is configured to the Bill of Lading, traveler or other documentation provided.
- Ensures equipment is properly loaded and secured in the boxed van/truck.
- Use of phone to capture electronic customer signature upon completion of scheduled transactions.
- Ensures all paperwork is signed and properly processed, as required.
- Loading/ Off-loading trucks may apply.
- Helps train new Delivery Drivers on new products - proper loading, where applicable.
- Follows all accident/incident reporting guidelines and procedures
- Conducts cycle counts and inventory reconciliation when required.
- Reconcile inventory at the end of the day based on route completion and report discrepancies.
- Meets appropriate productivity/quality standards relative to assigned job responsibility as outlined by manager.
- Responsible for an inventory value of up to $1,000,000.
- Overnight stays may be required.
- Operation and use of warehouse equipment, i.e., forklift, stair climber, pallet jack, is required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.