Delivery Service Driver
Restaurant Technologies, Inc.
Delivery Service Driver
The Delivery Service Driver is critical to the success of Restaurant Technologies Our drivers are CDL-certified and build strong relationships with our food service customers and provide a superior customer experience with every stop of their route. As a Delivery Service Driver with Restaurant Technologies, you’ll operate an automatic, 12,000-20,000 lb. GVW straight truck on an assigned local route to deliver our products and serve as the first point of contact for customer needs.
Primary Job Accountabilities:
- Comply with internal process and procedures as well as all local and federally regulated requirements including DOT, OSHA, and HACCP.
- Maintain a safe and clean Commercial Driver’s License.
- Provide deliveries and pickups by loading and unloading trucks by pulling hoses and attaching to fill stations and checking tanks inside of customer locations.
- Verifying Log information and entering all data into iPhone applications to include hours of service, and customer invoicing.
- Communicate with customers to ensure performance is up to standards and the customer’s expectations.
- Efficiently and professionally service customers’ needs and train them on the system as needed.
- Ensure there are no oil outs and effectively track and report each customer stop.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday starting at 3am
Work 3 days, off 4!
Education, Requirements & Competencies:
- Must be 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- CDL Class A or B driver’s license with Tanker Endorsement
- Must have at least 6 months of driving experience OR a recent CDL Graduate from a credited school.
- Must meet Restaurant Technologies’ Fleet Safety requirements and maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to carry 50 pounds by hand
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out
- Ability to climb up and down a ladder as high as 20 feet in the air
- Knowledge and use of hand tools
At Restaurant Technologies, we celebrate diversity, believe in equity, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees; we’re proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us by email at RTCareers@rti-inc.com or call 1-888-796-4997.
Culture & Benefits
Our employees are the foundation of our success and we take care of them! Our comprehensive benefits include professional development, competitive health care coverage, incentives and a healthy work and life balance. We’ve cultivated an award-winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We’ve earned recognition as a “Best Place to Work,” by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies list. In addition, we’ve earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.
Who We Are
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel. With over 35,000 existing customers we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 41 metropolitan markets.ID:uDnQdo