Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration
WHO WE ARE
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Demand Planner, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a demand (sales) forecast for finished goods and/or parts & supplies to drive financial and inventory decisions.
- Articulate advanced forecasting, economic knowledge and statistical expertise in preparing a sales forecast in units and dollars, and has sole ownership and accountability for creating short term and long term demand plans to support a multi-billion dollar business unit.
- Develop the demand consensus forecast for complex and highly visible finished goods and/or parts & supplies, utilizing the statistical forecast as the baseline and incorporating new business, promotions, external market factors, and new product introductions.
- Work with sales, marketing, finance, and product management to gather the necessary information and drive forecasting accountability throughout the organizations. Determines the best metrics to use to identify and address forecast issues.
- Develop new and innovative methods of analyzing data and determines which methods to apply.
- Develop proactive strategies to anticipate and mitigate issues and risks with respect to forecasting.
- Responsible for the configuration, parameters, and key figures in the Demand Planning system and recommends & implements improvements to the process.
- Identifying demand planning system and process improvements.
- Fine tuning forecast model parameters and relevant hierarchies.
- Insuring quality of team's forecast, and assists in consolidating and aggregating data for team analysis.
- May also guide other demand planners on more complex tasks and provide direction and training to less experienced team members.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience, preferable in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or Business Administration.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- At least 5 years Supply Chain experience, with at least 2 years Demand Planning.
- Broad understanding of statistical methodologies, strong abilities in forecasting and maintaining demand planning systems, and strong skills with SAP/APO or another advanced planning system.
- Broad knowledge of Supply Chain Management and working in a consensus, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) environment.
- Good understanding of best practices in demand planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and training skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail, and solid Customer Relations skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all of our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Lennox offers employees a variety of flexible work options. This position is a hybrid role working Monday through Thursday in the office with the option to work on Friday at home.
In addition, you will receive a:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy lifestyles
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust employee assistance program
- And much, much more!
The Compensation range for this position is approximately $81,600 - $107,100 and will be based on the candidate’s qualification, experience, and education.
WE VALUE DIVERSITY
Here at Lennox, we believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and work, support the growth and development of each team member as they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be their authentic selves. Lennox is an equal opportunity employer.ID:uDnQdo