Designer III – OEM Products
Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove the leading manufacturer of luxury kitchen appliances is a longstanding, family-owned company in the Madison area. Icons of design and paragons of performance and quality, Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove are the refrigeration, cooking, and dishwashing specialists found in the world’s most luxurious homes. We look for team members who are driven by innovation and excellence, striving to serve our customers by doing what is right—with integrity, teamwork, and accountability.
Our OEM Team works with some of the best appliance manufacturers in the world to customize appliances to meet the Wolf performance, quality, and aesthetic standards. You will have a chance to develop a wide range of products with a number of global partners giving you a very diverse work experience.
Growth and development are important aspects of this position. Whether you aspire to be a leader or a technical expert, this position will set you up for success in the future.
This position will design and detail components/assemblies as it relates to the manufacture and assembly of a wide variety of luxury cooking appliances.
- Generate multiple design concepts to solve design problems while working independently and within cross-functional teams.
- Present 3D SolidWorks design concepts for review.
- Create and manage engineering change notices (CNs) to implement parts, assemblies, and bill of materials.
- Coordinate prototype orders with vendors and fabrication staff.
- Perform tolerance stack-ups to ensure assembly and fabrication capabilities.
- Application of GD&T
- Active member of the new product development team with a willingness to work with internal and external customers.
- Support of all build activities. Hands-on involvement and desire to verify fit and function of design intent.
- Self-starter who is able to satisfy their goals and timelines.
We value our employees by providing:
- Competitive compensation based on skills
- Industry leading health, dental, and vision plans
- Generous 401 (K) savings and profit sharing
- On-site UW Health clinic, fitness center, and walking paths
- Education assistance and internal training programs
- Electric vehicle charging
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Interested in learning more on our robust benefits package we offer? Click here!