Fishing Holdings, LLC
Spanish Fort, AL
The Detailer performs various detailing and transportation of new and pre-owned boats, motors, trailers and ATV’s in support of a TMBC Sales, Service and Parts operation.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Washes, cleans, waxes, vacuums, etc. interiors and exteriors of boats for scheduled customer pickups, display and service customer units.
- Using a fork lift or tractor, participates in the unloading of incoming boats, motors, trailers and ATVs then transport them to various areas within the dealership, i.e. storage lot, outside display, showroom floor or customer delivery area.
- Confirms packing list or invoice of all boat loads or other product deliveries.
- Transports and stages customer boats and ATV’s to service, rigging and storage yard by moving units from one location to another as necessary.
- Maintains an updated list of cleaning supplies and inform Service Manager or Service Lead of needed items.
- Assists Rigger and Service Specialist with PDI and VIN verification processes.
- Informs Service Manager or Service Lead of any unit concerns or required repairs.
- Performs grounds and facility maintenance as required.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
- High School education or equivalent experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Ability to complete simple math calculation.
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and fellow outfitters
- Maintain required criteria to operate company vehicles and equipment safely
- Ability to operate a Fork Lift and tractor
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Ability to work out of doors in all kinds of weather
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment is required to complete work assignments. Often makes recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.
Full Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.