Tini Aerospace, Inc.
At Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company (EBAD), we believe that our strengths are built on our most important resource - our people. Join EBAD and you'll be a part of a team who creates cutting edge technology that will blast us into the future. No other company can match the innovative energetic solutions that we provide. At EBAD you will actively contribute to successful missions putting men, women and satellites into space, and protecting our armed service men and women around the world. If this is the culture and work environment you are seeking, then EBAD is the place for you!
EBAD seeks an engineer for the position Development Engineer reporting to the Product Development Lead.
The Development Engineer is the technical lead on projects and is responsible for technical aspects of the product design from concept through development, qualification and production. The Development Engineer will perform conceptual development and modeling of energetic and electro-mechanical components and systems, ensuring product designs meet the customer requirements.
- Create 3D conceptual models to meet design requirements
- Select material specification to meet environmental requirements
- Perform design trade studies, hand calculations, and tolerance studies to ensure design fidelity
- Interact with customers on design, interface and functional details
- Interact with suppliers to rapid prototype parts for risk reduction and prototype testing
- Participate in problem solving and failure analysis activities
- Requirements generation, allocation and flow down
- Cost estimating and management for both proposal and program activity
- Leading the project throughout the product development life cycle
The successful candidate has a BS/MS in an engineering discipline (mechanical preferred) or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required experience includes:
- Ability to apply customer requirements and government/military specifications to new product designs
- Demonstrated experience generating 3D solid models & 2D drawings (SolidWorks preferred)
- Capable of applying GD&T, and understanding how it effects part cost and manufacturing
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills for interaction with various levels of management and customers
- Proven ability to interpret and analyze mechanical, chemical and/or electrical specification requirements and data
- Demonstrated competency in problem solving and root cause analysis
- Must have or be able to obtain a U.S Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance
- Must be a U.S or naturalized Citizen capable of working on U.S. DoD and ITAR restricted products.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time
Salary Range: $75,000 - $160,000 per year. Salary is determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.ID:uDnQdo