Die Cast Machine Operator- Day Shift
National Products, Inc.
The Die Cast Machine Operator is responsible for setting up, starting, and troubleshooting die cast molding machines, ensuring the machines are operating effectively and efficiently. Includes a variety of material handling duties and responsibilities. Develops and maintains strong working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and other departments. Common hand tools used include combination wrenches, hammers, screw drivers, Allen wrenches, pry bars, socket wrenches, and pneumatic tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checks and tests castings manufactured in an aluminum die cast machine to assure conformance with requirements and specifications.
- Ensures products meet quality tests in accordance with company specifications. Meet quality control standards.
- Turns valves and dials of machines to regulate pressure, temperature, speed, feed rates, and to set cycle times.
- Measures and visually inspects products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments such as calipers and gauges.
- Operates automatic machines to specifications, detects jams or malfunctions.
- Follow safety standards and proper use of personal protective equipment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Lift up to 40 pounds.
- Stand on feet all shift.
- Perform repetitive tasks.
- Hand dexterity and use of hand tools.
- Attention to detail to meet quality standards.
- Requires some mechanical aptitude to fix problems and maintain operations.
- Clearly read, write, and comprehend English.
- Produce quality work at a fast pace.
- High School Diploma Preferred
- Prior Die Cast machine operator experience is preferred but will train
Pay Range: $22.00 - $24.00 Per Hour
- Employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 56 hours of PTO (up to 3 weeks with tenure)
- Seven paid holidays after waiting period
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- Additional paid parental leave beyond state/federal offerings
- Quarterly catered lunch events for all employees
- RAM Mounts product discounts
Job Type: Full TimeID:uDnQdo