Digital Content Producer
Hearst Communications, Inc.
San Antonio, TX
The Digital Content Producer will package, post and promote content that lives on MySA.com and all its digital platforms, including social media, and newsletters. Their goal is to drive new audiences and existing subscribers to read out content. They will need to make real-time decisions about what stories get placed where and make adjustments based on real-time analytics. Success for this position is measured by hitting daily and weekly KPIs, including website visit goals; efficient operation of our digital platforms when on duty, including no errors on the homepage, or typos on social media, and great teamwork with digital and newsroom staff.
- Solid news judgment and a strong understanding of local content
- Awareness of media standards around fair use and accurate citation for content
- Knowledge of analytics and CMS tools such as WCM, Chartbeat, Looker, Google Analytics, and Social Flow
- Understand web metrics to guide programming toward KPI growth
- Proficient writer and familiar with AP Style
- Organized and able to meet deadlines